How to Get My Husband on My Side - 1st Kiss Manga

How to Get My Husband on My Side Manga


In the book, she evolved into a villain who perished at her husband's hands. To be more precise, her father and brother turned her into a supporting figure who passed away while being a tool for a political marriage. My dreadful father eventually emerged and picked my fifth potential husband. The chosen individual was the best Paladin of the North and would ultimately murder my family and I, which is the problem. I must first figure out how to survive. In the book, I have a lot of obstacles to get past before I can figure out how to save my sister-in-law, who was about to die at my hands. For example, winning the Northerner's approval, melting my husband's icy exterior, and overcoming the Duke's disdain. If I can overcome these obstacles, won't my life eventually be saved? The phrase "I fell in love with you!" Please do not harm me!


How to Get My Husband on My Side Manga


Rating - Average 4.8 / 5 out of 4


Release - 2021


Status - Ongoing


Alternative - How to Get My Husband on My Side


Author(s) - Kitty and Spices


Artist(s) - Kitty and Spices


Type - Manhwa

 

 LATEST MANGA RELEASES

 

  • Chapter 85 
  • Chapter 84 
  • Chapter 83 
  • Chapter 82 
  • Chapter 81 
  • Chapter 80 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post